Our main lodge is a wonderful space to host a large family gathering or a small wedding. It is approximately 3,000 square feet and can accommodate about 100 people comfortably. It boasts an incredible commercial kitchen, a game area, a cozy fireplace and a large area for tables and chairs. We treat this building as community space for our campers so rental availability is limited. Camp Sinawa is an amazing venue for a wedding. Whether you have your ceremony indoor or outside, the lodge is a perfect reception hall. If you’d like to get married here, we require that you rent the whole camp for the whole weekend. That way you can set up Friday, get married Saturday and clean up Sunday. Your guests would have the option of spending the night that way as well.
See below for more details about the building itself and the guidelines for rentals.
- The kitchen is fully stocked kitchen with dishes, cookware, appliances and a commercial dishwasher. The appliances include two stoves with 6 gas burners, ovens and a griddle on each. There are two very large refrigerators, a chest freezer, an ice machine, microwave, coffee pot, toaster and coin operated laundry machines.
- There are folding tables, chairs and benches that you can set up in any configuration that your event requires. We ask that they be set back up the way they were before your departure.
- There are separate men’s and women’s restrooms in the hall.
- There is a cozy fireplace inside and a fire pit outside. Firewood is available for sale on site for $10 per very large bundle. Please do not bring your own firewood.
- There are board games, ping pong and foosball to enjoy.
- The cost for renting only the lodge for a one day event is $100 per hour with a 4 hour minimum. A $20 per hour deposit will be required to secure your reservation. That amount will be applied toward your total cost due upon arrival. The deposit is refundable if you cancel your event with a minimum of 90 days notice.
- You will be expected to leave the building and the surrounding grounds as clean as you find them. We provide cleaning supplies and a cleaning checklist. A separate cleaning deposit of $100 will be required. We will walk through the facility together at the beginning of your event and at the end to inspect for cleanliness. Upon a final walk through with approved cleanliness, your $100 deposit will be returned to you. To make this process the easiest, please consider writing a separate check for the cleaning deposit. We’ll simply hold it until the time of the event and return it to you upon inspection.
- You will be allowed to have alcohol at your event IF it is under STRICT control ensuring that NO MINORS will consume alcohol and NO PERSON will drive under the influence of alcohol. No illegal substances will be allowed. Any violation of these terms will result in contact with local law enforcement and your event will be shut down immediately.
- If you’d like to rent the entire camp for a wedding, please see the Family and Friends rental page for rates and cabin information.
- Please read the camp rules.
- If you are interested in hosting your event here, please contact us to compare calendars.
- Once we’ve found a date, please send in your rental deposit, cleaning deposit and signed waiver to…
9113 Sinawa Road
Valders, WI 54245